Norden Farm Kite Festival at Punt Hill
Norden Farm Centre for the Arts will be holding their annual Kite Festival on Punt Hill at Boyn Grove Park on Sunday 3rd September, 12pm – 4pm 2023. Entry is free and everyone is welcome!
About the Event
This fun, free kite festival is a great fundraising event which is put on for the community. During the summer, children have the opportunity to attend the kite making workshops run by Norden Farm so they can fly their very own handmade, bespoke kites on the day!
However, if your child misses out, then they can still purchase a kite making kit on the day (subject to availability) or of course they can bring their own kite along to fly if they wish.
Don’t have a kite?
There will be a great atmosphere with plenty going on – so if you don’t have a kite, then don’t worry!
Bring your picnic blanket and chairs and enjoy the food and entertainment that there is on offer. Everyone is welcome.
Food & Drink Stalls
There will be local food and drink vendors there on the day. These include:
- Home made cookies by Get Whisked Away
- Ka Na
- Presto Italian Street Food serving authentic pizzas
- Award winning Epic Brownies
- Speciality teas, coffees and hot chocolate by Jessie’s Coffee Truck
- Greek food by Greeklicious
- Epic Brownies
- Bubble Tea from Yun Jung Ko
- Franca’s icecream
There is also a licensed bar serving beer provided by Marlow based Rebellion Brewery, G&T’s, prosecco and soft drinks.
There will also be entertainment and live music at the Norden Farm Kite Festival.
There will be:
- Live music from The Dhol Collective. Their drummers and Bhangra DJ fuse traditional Panjabi folk rhythms with modern music.
- Cutashine will be leading a huge ceilidh for everyone to get involved!
Kite Making Workshops: These are held at Norden Farm throughout the summer on Saturday 5th August, Friday 18th August and Saturday 19th August at 2pm, 3:30pm and 4:30pm.
Find the park here: Punt Hill, Boyn Grove Park, Courthouse Road, Maidenhead, SL6 6JD
There is a small free carpark and toilet facilities at the park.